Planning for the 53rd Ontario Welsh Festival is well underway. We invite you to join our celebration of all things Welsh on the weekend of April 25-27, 2014 at the Marriott Gateway on the Falls Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Must-see events at the 2014 Festival are:
- The Saturday night concert featuring the excellent Bois Y Castell, our guest choir from LLandeilo, Wales, led by conductor and musical director, Nia Clwyd.
- The Sunday Cymanfaoedd Canu being led by Nia Clwyd along with our very own accompanist, Alan Thomas. This is really the heart and soul of the Festival, so please come and sing your heart out!
- The Friday evening Noson Lawen where you can be part of the entertainment (or provide your hearty encouragement from the audience).
- The Saturday morning Children’s Hour showcasing the talents of our children under the exceptional leadership of Hefina Phillips.
- The fourth annual Gold Award presentation to this year’s recipient Myfanwy Davies at the Saturday evening Banquet where your presence will help to make that event extra special.
Regular updates about the Festival weekend can also be found here on our website or at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ontario.welsh.festival.
Mark the April 25-27, 2014 weekend on your calendar now. The celebration will not be the same without you!